Location, location, location in the heart of East Hempfield at Village Grande at Millers run over 55 community. This is an active community with many community activities to participate in both inside the community room or outside on the extensive landscaped grounds and walking trails with bocce, pool, pickleball, tennis, shuffleboard and a fire pit. Bright open spacious floor plan with 2000 square feet. True one floor living with 2 bedrooms and a den. Well maintained home by the original owner is move in ready.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
EAST HEMPFIELD TWP
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,931 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Grande At Millers Run
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Porch, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Cleared, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price