A large level homesite in Manheim Township offers this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home, is seeking a new owner. With a separate living room (which could be a home office), dining room in addition to a large kitchen a large family room PLUS a sunroom, the common areas offer abundant space. Professionally installed wood flooring in the living room/dining room/foyer, and family room. The kitchen, with ceramic tile flooring, has been renovated, with Corian countertops and stainless steel appliances, including a microwave fan which vents to the outside, soft close cabinet drawers, cabinets with pullouts, integral trash can, a pantry, an island with seating and, has space for a kitchen table. The mudroom, with convenient laundry facilities (including an extra large capacity washer/dryer and a utility sink as well as additional storage, is just off of the garage and kitchen, and also exits to the rear of the home. The fireplace, with a wood burning insert, is all brick and flanked by built-ins. Off of this room is a sunroom, (with an additional 192 sq. ft) offering 10 newer replacement double hung windows and overlooks the park-like setting. The ownerâs suite is spacious and the closet is 9â4â x 6â4â, with organizers. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are larger than most auxiliary bedrooms, with oversized closets. The oversized 2 car garage is 30â deep on one side of the garage, which could easily accommodate extra âtoysâ in addition to a vehicle or possibly 2 smaller vehicles. The other side of the garage is 21â deep, and the garage is 19â8â wide. The shed offers additional storage of yard tools. The basement has a workshop area, and a ping pong table is ready for your most competitive players! A large rear deck overlooks the well cared for spacious yard with mature trees. The homesite setting is open, with an invisible fence to help corral pets. This home has a great location, is well laid-out.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,312 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Mud Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Insert, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price