Located between the historic town of Conestoga and the Conestoga River, this majestic property lies on a captivating 18.3 acre horse farm. This European Style country home with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, this home has unique craftsmanship at every turn and is loaded with custom features that are sure to amaze. Jerusalem limestone flooring throughout the home, a walk out basement with 10 foot ceilings and a salt water in-ground Pool are just some of the luxurious amenities it offers. As you enter through a large solid mahogany front door you will be drawn into the large custom kitchen that is just one of the many highlights of this home. Custom cabinets surround an Iroka African Wood Center Island with Bronze Cast sink and counter, a built-in 4 foot "Woodstone" Gas/Wood Fired Stone Hearth Pizza Oven, Meile built in warming drawer and Wolf Range with 2 ovens. A custom pocket door leads to the formal dining room, which has cherry flooring and large windows for natural light. An open floor plan leads from the kitchen into the Great Room featuring a stone floor-to-ceiling wood burning Rumsford Fireplace and Jerusalem limestone floor. A mudroom, pantry and large guest bed room compete the main level. Your pets will be sure to enjoy the mudroom's side entrance with Dutch door and unique Bass Puppy Paw Door Bell. The first floor master suite comes complete with gas fireplace and solid wood French Doors. In the master suite bath, take note of the state of the art computer-controlled shower with his and hers multi head shower heads, wall jet and rain head. As well as an Air Jet Whirlpool Tub with heated back rests, private toilet area, and private screened-in porch. The property comes equipped with a dog kennel in the garage with automatic waters, doggie doors, heated and air conditioned and 5 kennel run inside and outside. Plus, an attached garage with cedar doors, front and rear patio area finished with stamped concrete and breathtaking landscape in every direction. Follow the split rail fencing and multiple paddocks to the self-sufficient horse facilities. The barn is equipped with 6-8 stalls, electricity, hot and cold water and hay storage. Attached to the barn is a 1-car garage and greenhouse. This barn has everything a horse enthusiast could ever want and need. The pastures can be lit at night and the outdoor sand riding arena is ready for training.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Stick Built, Stone, Stucco
Private Sewer System, Holding Tank, Septic
7,428 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
PENN MANOR H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Loft, Office, Mud Room
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle, Copper
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 650 x1182 x 670 x 674 x >
- Sloped, Irregular
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Kennel, Out Building, Paddock, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Irregular, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Poolside, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price