Semi-detached home that includes 3 bedrooms total (the primary bedroom & primary bathroom are on the main level) and 2 full bathrooms total. Located in Lancaster Township, this home features a living room with a wood burning fireplace, dining room/kitchen combination, access to a 10' x 10 'deck off of the kitchen, a partially finished lower level with an additional storage room for extra space. Electric heat pump, electric hot water and central A/C. This home is situated in a quiet neighborhood and is within short driving distances to area shopping venues, a popular movie theater and various eateries. Make this home yours by adding extra touches and updates inside and out!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,224 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
School District Of Lancaster
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition, Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Ski In/Ski Out.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price