Welcome Home to a secluded thoughtfully designed Country Manor property is a secluded haven, located in Manor Township, a 4 BR, 2.5 bath home on slightly more than an acre of ground, with 900 sq. ft. of covered wrap-around porch (with Gazebo area with a ceiling fan), lighting, optimized for spending quality time in the fresh air for dining and drinks al fresco, is accessed from the front by a flagstone curved walkway, PLUS a private swimming pool PLUS a magical patio, with outdoor landscape lighting sprinkled around the property.*** Inside the dreamy enchanting home are tucked additional surprises everywhere, from the large grand foyer with inlaid flooring, to the office with built-ins, oversized gathering room with 10 windows, and a unique Victorian style walk-in bow window with double crown moulding. Flow into the dining room, with a double full glass door entrance to the wrap around porch, 3 floor to ceiling windows, and a crystal chandelier create a beautiful elegant room for entertaining.*** This level has 9â ceilings and also features wood flooring, mixed with other unique materials including a Victorian style door latch and glass knobs. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite & ceramic countertops, marble backsplash, trash compactor, a pantry and an island for cooking and gathering. Beside the kitchen is a cozy breakfast room with an oversized focal point statement piece fireplace with raised hearth, which leads into the gracious coffered ceiling Family Room and a loveseat- sized built-in window seat, and another entrance onto the wrap around porch.*** The unusual wood staircase to the upper level opens and greets with a cozy bright windowed loft area, a handsome Primary Suite with panoramic pastoral views, a walk-in closet, a double vanity and a windowed bathing area/dressing room with a jetted tub and shower stall. 3 other bedrooms are on this level, two amply-sized (of which one presents with a walk-in bay window), and a smaller flex room which could be used as 2nd office. The spacious hall bath has an extra-long vanity and the hall closet has another surprise of a laundry chute.*** The lower level of the home extends the living spaces, is accessed via a glass door from the main level, and is waiting on âthe big gameâ to entertain revelers with a bar and large gathering spaces. The 2-car oversized garage has its own surprise above with a walk-up attic space for additional storage, garage doors with glass panels and the garage is steps away from the kitchen thru a mudroom/laundry/powder room (with a pocket door).*** The expansive driveway of the home is tucked against the left perimeter of the property, the property has been delightfully created for multi-purposes, as it includes a fenced salt-water in-ground swimming pool and the Belgium Block thoughtfully landscaped and creatively hardscaped Zen adjacent courtyard patio area with an electric sunshade and a built-in cooking area offers a completely private, lounging and entertaining spaces. This serene space can be enjoyed year-round.*** 2 HVAC units keep the home climate controlled, plus a wood burning stove in the lower level and a wood burning fireplace on the main level. Anderson windows, and a newer roof. Newer carpeting, newer tile inlaid in wood flooring in the foyer, these owners have gently used the flooring as they remove shoes upon entering. This property is ready to be your new home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Block, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
3,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Loft, Office, Attic
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S), Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Stove, Central.
- Full Finished, Partial, Heated
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price